Our animals are young, weighing about 600-700 lbs.
The meat is dry-aged for two weeks. The combination of young animals and dry-aging produces a very tender, low-fat beef.
The meat is not highly marbled, so steaks should be cooked rare or medium rare. The ground meat is very low in fat and makes great hamburgers and tacos.
Your beef comes to you cut, wrapped and frozen. There are pick-up points in Albuquerque and Mountainair, NM. In addition, pick-up in Santa Fe can be arranged.
For more information please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The price for a half is $9 a pound based on the weight of the packaged meat. The yield is between 100 and 130 lbs of meat; the cost will be between $900 and $1200. This price includes the processing.
- You will get a lot of steaks, ground beef, some roast, ribs and stew meat. You get to choose your own cuts.
Deposit: $150 (shipping charges are extra)
- The price for a quarter is $9.50 per pound, based on the weight of the packaged meat. You will get 50 to 65 lbs of meat; the cost will be between $475 and $620. This price includes the processing.
- You will get lots of steaks and ground beef, roasts, ribs, stew meat, etc. Steaks will be cut to 1 1/2 inches thick.
Deposit: $75 (shipping charges are extra)
Assorted Cuts (20-22 lbs)
- The price is $10.00 a pound. You are getting one-tenth of an animal.
- You will get steaks (one or two each of rib steak, T-bone, sirloin, round steak, all cut 1 1/2 inches thick), a roast
and about 9-10 lbs of ground beef.
Deposit: $30 (not available for shipping)